Saturday, January 14, 2006

A New Game

Anyone remember sorority/fraternity mixers from college? I was shooting the shit with a co-worker this morning and we got on the subject of mixers. School House, Nuts and Bolts, Grab-a-Date, etc. But, this one....this was the best. I had never heard of it and I soooo want to throw a party like this.


Edward 40 Hands.

After looking this up on the net, apparently this is a major phenomenon. I can't believe of all the drinking games I've played, I've never heard of this one. Apparently WC missed this one. Or rather, maybe I'm too old to have played this. In any sense, I've been laughing about it since about 10:15 this morning.

3 comments:

D said...

i just heard about this recently also. My brother also mentioned that he played it at college. I say we have a li'l westminnie reunion and try it out.

TheGirlInTheCorner said...

It's 1:15 and I'm still cracking up about it! Reunion is on!!

Lesterhead said...

I know good ol' Alpha Chi would have been all over this game.