Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Finally a Football Fanatic?

Is it the New Year? Is it me turning (ahem) 30? Or am I becoming a sports fan? I'm sitting up right now watching the PennState/FSU game and totally enjoying it. First of all it's 12:50 AM and I should definitely be asleep. Second of all, last week I didn't even understand football and all of a sudden I'm getting it. I even watched and understood part of the Steeler game on Sunday. (At least the part I was awake to watch.) Anyway...I'm growing up, aren't you proud? Funny, I think understanding football and becoming an "informed" fan was one of my resolutions a couple of years ago. "It's better to get something done late than never." I got that in a fortune cookie once and have it taped to my desk organizer at school.
Resolutions...
7. Don't talk about work outside of work. (Unless it's a really funny story.)
8. Don't mince words. I know this sounds cruel, but I'll try to be as tactful as possible. I just think I need to start saying what I really feel. Cags blog reminded me of this mantra I used to live by...What You See Is What You Get. It's just that well....I'm not going to shit you on anything.
PennState wins!! (And I just put my hands up in the field goal posistion...WTF?)
Okay...I'm definitely going to be now. Boy it's going to hit me tomorrow.

No comments: