Sunday, October 09, 2005

A Way with Words

I am alive (I'm sure you all were concerned.) I've just been chasing my tail for the past 3 weeks. I feel like I'm more ahead of my work, yet I'm running out of time to notice. I definitely need a day to myself. Don't see that coming up anytime soon, however.
Went on Saturday and got a massage for $30. Pretty damn good price and it was good. Not as good as the Dominican woman that worked me over on the beach, but still pretty good. Two strange things. First...this was the first massage I've received from a man. I was a little nervous as you definitely reveal all your flaws being almost totally exposed, but I threw caution to the wind and whatever. Weird thing #1. When rolling over from stomach to back he just lifted the sheet and held it up and told me to roll over (exposing Girl's ta-tas. He was holding it so he couldn't see me, but wait...I could see him??) #2. While massaging shoulders (while on my back) he massaged lower than my shoulders, not my ta-tas...but pretty damn close! I was nervous to open my eyes and look at him and giggle. I asked my friend Katie if he did the same weird things with her. The sheet transfer/flip-yes. The "chest" massage--kinda. She didn't think he was that close. We decided that he must be gay and not care. Uh...no. Katie's boy Matt was after us and in conversation he found out otherwise. But, I do have to admit I was having impure thoughts at that point. I just hope there wasn't a strange smirk on my face. Dirty Girl...

Though it seems from my previous post I might have an admirer in the comment section. *Sigh* Anonymous. Whether it just was a reference to the Lyle Lovett song or a poetic gesture...it is much appreciated.

And for Broccoli Rabe
...I think he would earn that nickname for being a vegetarian. Kind of a crunchy granola guy. Laid back with a ponytail. Or maybe this guy....

As you can see though, it's a hot name for a band of drag queens.

No comments: