Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Away Time

Looking forward to going away this week/weekend. I still need to get a ton of shit ready for my sub, but I think I have it under control. Coach's conferrence. It won't be a totally relaxing time away as I will be sitting in on classes to learn how to coach better, but nonetheless...it will be away. It's just what the doctor ordered (or rather my card reader.) Don't know if I'll have access (or time being that I'll be in class from 1-10 on Thursday) to the net. If I do and I'm bored, I'll blog. I'm looking forward to hobnobbing with some excellent coaches (and hopefully a few hotties as well.) The biggest thing...3 nights at the Hilton with my own king sized bed. Won't be as nice as the HeavenlyBed at the Westin, but it will be nice. 'Til Sunday....be sure to say nice things about me.

*****
I guarantee that something big will happen while I'm away and I'll miss everything. Don't do anything fun when I'm gone. I hate to miss a party.

As usual, I"m still not packed.

2 comments:

Big Buddha said...

I need some drama from you mama.

TheGirlInTheCorner said...

will do later tonight...gonna get some wine in me first.

it's been a long

rough


week