Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Just Into Me

Well, I didn't find a Valentine and quite frankly, that's fine with me. I've been pretty lazy with the online dating thing. I do try to check the site once a day, but have not emailed anyone back. I emailed two different people before my va-cay, but have been lazy and haven't emailed them back. This blog will be short as I'm going to start the "not into you" book tonight...and I'm having coffee at 6:30 tomorrow. Maybe I'm "just not that into" online dating? It seemed like a really good idea a month ago...but now it's just annoying. Is it bad that I'd rather be hanging out with friends, dog or The Newlyweds? Speaking of...I think I'd like to have a beau like Nick's brother. He's a hottie and I like the way he's edited on the show. Oh such is life. Being the way I'm feeling about dating, I so appropriately watched Sex and the City last night on TBS and it was Charlotte's 37 birthday. They're in Atlantic City and Carrie has the attitude of hanging out with the girls while Charlottle wants to be on the manhunt. Maybe that is the question lying subconsciously in my head. Is it really worth the risk? (Or do I even care at this point?)

Other note...and more of my focus. I applied for a job at a public charter school in Pittsburgh. Keep your fingers crossed to get me out of this place. (And for more job opportunities to come up.) I received an email from a friend from the way past and she said how misses Uniontown sometimes. I think I would miss it....sometimes. So, get me out so I can give the verdict, eh?

Last note. 71 more days of school....and my room has now become the official site for emotional basket-cases. Nice. Make that a double, please!

1 comment:

las1976 said...

Totally understandable. Usually the friends are much more fun to hang out with anyway, except for satisfying those nookie needs. You should use the online dating thing as your training ground -- this is your chance to explore how you want your dating life to be -- go on dates [you'll at least have a 75% chance of getting everything paid for], and who knows, from there you may be ready to go out and find that right person for you.