Monday, February 14, 2005

5 'til V-day...Anyone want a Valentine?

5 minutes 'til Valentine's Day. No Valentine for me this year. I usually buy valentines for a few people, but this year I just don't give a shit. Then yesterday I got a really funny valentine...myyyyy funnnny vaaaalentinnne...sorry, side song there. Anyway. My sister sent me a card that has candy hearts on the front that are "Amish Candy Hearts." Titles such as "4 Keepeth" "Rock My Buggy" "U Churn My Butter" "Thou Art Hot" and "Let's Plow." Living in an Amish town for 6-7 years, it was quite appropriate. She aslo sent me He's Just Not That Into You. I'm pretty interested in reading this. She said she read a few paragraphs to her boyfriend in which he denied that any of it was accurate....therefore, I'm sure it's a good read.

Went to Dave and Buster's yesterday (Chuck E. Cheese for adults) and I played two games that kicked my ass. One was the horse riding game thing. Basically you are the jockey riding this merry-go-round type horse. The other was a boxing game (which I really love.) Holy shit. I can hardly freakin' move. I think they should put these games in a gym though. It really would make working out a whole lot more fun and interesting.

Also had a dream about Macaulay Culkin. So maybe I do have a strange subconscious obsession. I had a dream we were having sex except he had long hair and was built really buff-like. We kept running through this hay maze and he kept escaping and making out with elfish/fairy-like people. I kept screaming. "That's it. Next time I catch you, we're done." Except I kept catching him and kept saying the same thing. Then we ended up in bed having sex. Weird. No more pizza before bed. Or maybe that will be my thing. Elton has his glasses, L.L. has his hats, I'll have my Mac.

Anyone want to be my Valentine??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will take ya just because you have that awesome hair color.