Sunday, September 09, 2007

Missed Connection with the Pig Skin

I'm obsessed with Craig's List. I know, it's been around a while, but I'm obsessed with Missed Connections. I read them in 4 different cities. I've posted two of them before--only to get really lame and sometimes creepy replies. I at times will read them a few times a day. Somehow I feel/hope that I'll have MC from someone someday...until then, I'll keep lurking.

I also really look forward to Post Secrets new posting on Sunday mornings. Today the first one was a post card with a football field and there was a message written like football plays that said "I Don't Get It." I read it and thought, "I don't either!" I watched the Steeler game today and as much as I tried, I just don't get football. I would like to because it's a sociable thing and to be totally honest, it makes a pretty quiet time for me. Plus, don't guys dig when chicks can watch a game and make the call? Maybe I'll get Football for Dummies.

New MC post??

MC with the Pig Skin
I just don't get you, Football. I want to but I always seem to confuse the receptions, interceptions and punt returns. Reply back if you want me to learn about you.

No comments: