Sunday, September 09, 2007

huh

I'm sure I'm the only one in the world that is blogging about Britney now . I seriously cannot believe how horrible she was on the VMAs tonight. And, the song was actually not too bad.

The weekend is over. I wish I was one of those people that could go to bed early, but I'm not. I'm a standard 11-12 person. Not too bad, but to get up at 5 makes that an issue by Thursday.

I'm on the hunt for a new cell phone. I H A T E mine. My contract is up in December and I want to make sure I get one that A. works, B. holds a charge more than 20 minutes of talk time. I'm a slave to the car charger.

House hunt starts Tuesday again. I have 6-7 I sent to my realtor. I'm hoping something works out. The last time I went to look was so disappointing. Ugly, REALLY crooked and cat smell.

No comments: