Sunday, May 14, 2006

Dreams...

Have you seen The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants? It's adorable. I watched it yesterday and cried like a baby. In fact, I've been in that emotional mood. Not sure if it's the moon or just overload of things to do...house, end of school year, moving, money, change? If you want a cute movie to watch, see it.

I always have the funkiest dreams. Most of you can attest to my everlasting explanation of them. But, my dreams are always soooo vivid. One reoccurring theme are people that I've never seen before. In any interaction there is usually a person I've never seen before. I have a memory like an elephant and almost never forget a face. Names...that that's another story. I can forget a name within seconds of hearing it. (It's that "Nice to meet you " that I never remember to do.) But faces....never forget. Anyways...I have a lot of dreams about people I don't know, never met, never have seen. Only once have I had a dream and actually seen the person. It was when I was living in Richmond. I had a dream I was dating this guy. I was following up the steps (in a house I've never been in) and couldn't understand anything he was saying to me. Whether I couldn't hear him or understand, I don't remember. The next week my friend and I were out to dinner and I saw him. He was sitting with another guy and they were speaking in a foreign language (Russian or something.) Weird. So last night I had a dream about "my boyfriend." At least he was in my dream. Cutey pahtutey I must add. I was staying at his apartment and slept on his couch while he sat up awake next to me. When I got up to shower in the morning I had to wear a bathing suit because his apartment building shared a shower room. There were copper tubs and dressers everywhere. Someone stole my shampoo (which was half full) and my body lotion (which had snowmen on it.) I was pretty upset because someone took my things, but couldn't understand because they weren't even new or nice things. Again, weird. So when I woke up I kept (and keep) remembering his face just in case I might meet him.

Does anyone else have this vivid of dreams?

1 comment:

Lesterhead said...

Yup. All the time. Always have them when I'm stressed.