Wednesday, April 05, 2006

What I Sound Like When I Talk With My Friends

Swam today, aerobics tonight. Had some oatmeal with peanut butter (my new favorite) and even had some organic crackers....with processed cheese spread!!! HA! I'm sure all the organic, crunchy-granola, cloth grocery bag toting, Earth children probably would have a fit that I would combine the two, but I thought it was pretty funny. I actually wanted the Asiago cheese spread but didn't have any. Now don't think I went out and bought organic crackers (bought a HealthFood basket at a chariety auction.) Quite frankly the crackers are tasty, but I would never spend the money on organic food. I just don't think it's necessary.

I had some really funny dreams last night.
1. I was wearing my underwear underneath my swimsuit and I thought, "Oh my God. I'm such a tool."
2. The other was about a guy I work with...he was wearing a Civil War hat and a custodial jump suit and crawling around on the floor. I had a number of other ones, too.

I also had some funny thoughts today, too. Like...
1. What would it be like to be flushed down a toilet? Could Mythbusters make one and actually do it? Would you have to wear scuba gear in case you could drown from the force? Would it be a fun ride at a water park? (pending safety of course.)
2. I felt like Pee Wee in Pee Wee's Big Adventure today...specifically the part where he's walking in the night through the rain and hisses at someone when they ask him a question. (Bad day at work...)

I know this post is random, but that's kinda how I feel today. I'm more than ready for the school year to be over. More than ready.

I feel like I should write a post that might get more response. I also wonder who all reads this sometimes....I know who my regulars are...who are the others. Do-do-do, do. (That's my scary sci-fi noise.) I'll have to start coming up with some intriguing posts. I will say, now that I've been swimming...I feel like writing more. Wow...the card reader in NOLA did tell me to be around water, it does good for me.

On the sci-fi thing and then I'm off to bed. I have two new favorite shows -though I don't know exactly when they are on.
1. Most Haunted
2. Ghost Hunters

I love the supernatural and anything that goes with it. These shows scare me (only a little) but I'm fascinated!!! Ghosts used to scare me, but now I'm sort of used to them. Now that's a whole other post...maybe that'll be the one to get my readers talking.

Okay...off to look for supernatural on TV (or in my bedroom.) Goodnight

3 comments:

Big Buddha said...

So in that dream of yours where you're wearing your underwear underneath your swimsuit...is that the same underwear that was picked up by the janitor? Maybe it's some type of omen. (do do do do...)

I like Ghost Hunters too even if I'm not a believer. (Roto-Rooter man by day, Ghost Hunter by night? C'mon.)

Lesterhead said...

OMG- Stew made me watch GH last night that he had TiVoed- they captured a door opening and closing on its own. I was so creeped out that I had weird dreams all night.

TheGirlInTheCorner said...

Funny that I remember...not the same underwear. The turquoise pair is probably a hanky in his pocket now. blah!

I've got to figure out when GH is on regularly. I think I like Most Haunted better though...that one is real creepy (and I like the Brits on there!)